Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Maverick director Puri Jagan have teamed up together for the film ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ and the movie’s first look was launched today by director Puri Jagan on his Twitter account.The first look shows Ravi Teja and Ileana in a full on mass pose, complete with ultra mass costumes. The picture has kicked up a lot of interest over the project, as movie lovers are now keen to find out how the movie title relates to the look of Ravi Teja and Ileana in the film.
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. The movie is gearing up for an end June launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city