Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Maverick director Puri Jagan have teamed up together for the film ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ and the movie’s first look was launched today by director Puri Jagan on his Twitter account.The first look shows Ravi Teja and Ileana in a full on mass pose, complete with ultra mass costumes. The picture has kicked up a lot of interest over the project, as movie lovers are now keen to find out how the movie title relates to the look of Ravi Teja and Ileana in the film.
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. The movie is gearing up for an end June launch.
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next