Sreenu Vaitla, who is going through a tough time in his career managed to rope in Ravi Teja for his upcoming film. The film in the discussion will be a comedy caper and will start in the month of January.
Ravi Teja will shoot for this film along with the remake of Tamil film Bogan which he is also doing. After a gap of two years, Ravi Teja is successfully back in the reckoning with the super success of Raja The Great.
Sreenu Vaitla is currently scouting for locations and is also busy casting for his film.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala