Ravi Teja is unstoppable these days. He is currently shooting for an action drama, Khiladi. Following the huge success of Krack, the actor has announced his next film, tentatively titled #RT68, which will be directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina.
In the past, Trinadha Rao had directed Nenu Local and Hello Guru Prema Kosame. Buzz is that Ravi Teja will be seen as a lawyer in this film. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal are jointly producing this film, and it will go on sets soon after Ravi Teja wraps up shooting for Khiladi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over