Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja and director Ramesh Varma’s action entertainer Khiladi produced by Satyanarayana Koneru is nearing its completion.
The makers have announced that Khiladi will hit the screens on February 11th, 2022. The announcement poster sees Ravi Teja in an intense avatar, as he smokes a cigarette.
Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi are the heroines. Ravi Teja plays a completely different role in the film produced by Bollywood production house Pen Studios in association with A Studios.
The film under Havish Production comes with the tagline play smart. Watch this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- No clear favorite to win to win Bigg Boss 5
- Teaser of Puneet Raj Kumar’s last film raises curiosity
- Ram Charan as Rama Raju looks destructive in RRR’s poster
- Samantha’s new film, Yashoda goes on floors
- Akhanda is a huge hit – We dissect the reasons why?
- Telugu short film Manasanamaha enters Oscar qualification race