Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of hero Ravi Teja. After being on hold throughout the lockdown, the Mass Maharaj’s upcoming film, Krack, has finally resumed its final schedule’s shooting formalities today at Ramoji Film City.
Releasing a special poster to announce the resuming of the shoot, the makers also revealed that the promotions will kick-start very soon in a big way. Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in this Gopichand Malineni’s action entertainer.
Samuthirakhani and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar play crucial roles in the movie. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling this project and Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all