Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is basking in the success of his new film Raja The Great. The film is doing decent business and the entire unit is happy with Ravi Teja’s comeback.
Meanwhile, Ravi Teja has also signed the remake of the Tamil film Bogan. The pre-production of the film is in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will go on floors in December.
Apart from this, Ravi Teja has also two other films Touch Chesi Choodu and one with Srinu Vaitla.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars