Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja’s unique action thriller, Ramarao On Duty directed by debutant Sarath Mandava and produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri under SLV Cinemas LLP and RT Teamworks, is done with its shoot.
The post-production works are currently underway and the makers today announced that the film will have a grand release worldwide on July 29th.
The announcement poster looks action-packed, as Ravi Teja is seen in aggressive manner. The film will be high on action and thrilling elements as per the news.
The film features two heroines Divyansha Kaushik and Rajisha Vijayan. Venu Thottempudi is making his comeback and will be seen in a vital role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gargi Trailer – Sai Pallavi stuns yet again
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?