Ungarala Rambabu’s post-production work is underway in full swing and the makers are currently busy with the film’s re-recording work. The film will be released on an appropriate date in June.
The film stars Malayali actress Miya George as its female lead. Tamil music composer Ghibran has scored the film’s music. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this movie, which also stars Prakash Raj in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles