Speaking to the media, she said, “My friends often joke about how I’ve worked for six years here without ever getting linked to a co-star. So I felt happy when I heard the speculation about my relationship with Sai Dharam Tej. I finally feel like a celeb now.” She also added that she enjoys working with him and they share good onscreen chemistry.
It is defiantly appreciable to see an actress brush off such rumours and take them lightly.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019