Speaking to the media, she said, “My friends often joke about how I’ve worked for six years here without ever getting linked to a co-star. So I felt happy when I heard the speculation about my relationship with Sai Dharam Tej. I finally feel like a celeb now.” She also added that she enjoys working with him and they share good onscreen chemistry.
It is defiantly appreciable to see an actress brush off such rumours and take them lightly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda to do record business in Nizam?