One of the most prestigious films in Toolywood and Kalyanram’s career, Om has finished all censor formalities and is set to the hit the screen on June 28th. Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel have played the lead roles in the film and Sunil Reddy has directed the film. Kalyan Ram has produced the film under NTR Arts banner and has left no stone unturned as the film was shot for nearly 150 days on a large scale. Several 3D technicians who had worked on films like Step Up 3, Final Destination, Avatar and Spider Man 4 have worked on this film. Achu and Sai Karthik have scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi