E.V.V. Satyanarayana is one of the most loved commercial directors of Telugu cinema. The director was born on June 10th 1956 in West Godavari district and he has about 51 films to his credit as a director. He worked as an assistant director for 8 years under Jandhyala before making his debut as a director in 1990 with the film ‘Chevilo Puvvu’.
E.V.V. Satyanarayana has directed some memorable blockbusters like ‘Appula Apparao’, ‘Varasudu’, ‘Aa Okkati Adakku’, ‘Hello Brother’, ‘Alluda Majaka’, ‘Suryavamsam’ ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ etc. He is best loved for his humorous flicks which are a big hit with the masses.
E.V.V. Satyanarayana’s sons Aryan Rajesh and Allari Naresh are into the film industry as well and Allari Naresh is now a very popular hero.Apart from his contribution to cinema, E.V.V is also known for being a kind hearted person. The veteran director passed away in 2011. As June 10th is his birthday, 123telugu.com pays its respects to Sri E.V.V. Satyanarayana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack