Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma are all set to join forces with each other after nearly 24 years since the release of their last film together, Govinda Govinda. This evening, RGV took to Facebook and announced several crucial details about his soon to be launched film with Nag.
RGV said that the film will commence in November and that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by February. Furthermore, this as-yet-untitled action thriller will be hitting the screens in April, 2018. However, RGV will not rest as he will immediately kick-start the much-talked-about film, Lakshmi’s NTR, in April and release it in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?