We have already reported that controversial director Ram Gopal Varma has announced a new film titled Vangaveeti. The film will be based on the story of the rivalry between Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga and Devineni Rajasekhar.
The assassination of Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga started a blood shed in Vijaywada and the city was under curfew for 40 days back in 1988. Recently, RGV tweeted saying, “Film starts with the rise of Radha and ends with the death of Ranga. That’s why I am calling the film Vangaveeti.”
Due to this, RGV has been getting threatening tweets on Twitter such as, “You won’t get permission to release the film in Andhra until you hide the facts as to who really killed both and for what benefits,” and “Don’t dare do that RGV. Any small mistake in your movie will leave you dead. Because Ranga is still a demi god to many people.”
The same thing happened when RGV was shooting Raktha Charithra, which he ignored and made a sequel as well. It will be interesting to see how he handles them this time.
- Ee Maya Peremito theatrical release postponed
- Aravindha Sametha’s second teaser to be less intense?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?