Noticing the increasing reactions from his partymen towards RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu recently advised the TDP leaders to not give unnecessary publicity for the movie and ignore RGV’s rants. Babu said that NTR’s fans and common people are noticing RGV’s antics and that people will not sit idle if RGV distorts facts about NTR’s life.
In a sharp counter to Chandrababu’s comments in his trademark style, RGV took to Facebook and posted a sarcastic message. RGV said that he will portray only the truths that were distorted and that he is going to show the ‘torn pages’ in NTR’s life. Lakshmi’s NTR will release for Dasara, 2018.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari