Noticing the increasing reactions from his partymen towards RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu recently advised the TDP leaders to not give unnecessary publicity for the movie and ignore RGV’s rants. Babu said that NTR’s fans and common people are noticing RGV’s antics and that people will not sit idle if RGV distorts facts about NTR’s life.
In a sharp counter to Chandrababu’s comments in his trademark style, RGV took to Facebook and posted a sarcastic message. RGV said that he will portray only the truths that were distorted and that he is going to show the ‘torn pages’ in NTR’s life. Lakshmi’s NTR will release for Dasara, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors
- Sonu Sood’s popularity touches a new milestone