Noticing the increasing reactions from his partymen towards RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR, AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu recently advised the TDP leaders to not give unnecessary publicity for the movie and ignore RGV’s rants. Babu said that NTR’s fans and common people are noticing RGV’s antics and that people will not sit idle if RGV distorts facts about NTR’s life.
In a sharp counter to Chandrababu’s comments in his trademark style, RGV took to Facebook and posted a sarcastic message. RGV said that he will portray only the truths that were distorted and that he is going to show the ‘torn pages’ in NTR’s life. Lakshmi’s NTR will release for Dasara, 2018.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets