It is a known fact that the shooting of Robot 2.0 is currently on in Delhi. Reports from the capital reveal the entire unit worked continuously for several hours in the torrid heat of the city.
With temperatures raising up to 45 degrees in the capital, the principal star cast worked relentlessly and canned some important scenes in the busy streets of Delhi. With ten more days to go before the schedule to get wrapped up, the weather is going to get ever worse to create more problems for the unit.
Directed by Shankar, Robot 2.0 also has Akshay Kumar playing the bad man. A R Rahman composes the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food