Roshan, son of senior hero Srikanth and former heroine Ooha, is turning hero with Nagarjuna’s latest home production, Nirmala Convent. The film is all set to release tomorrow and there is quite a positive buzz around the film.
Yesterday, Roshan and his parents interacted with the media and Ooha revealed an interesting career plan. The doting mother said that Roshan will take a break for a couple of years after Nirmala Convent and that he will undergo training in acting, dance and fights before being relaunched as a full-fledged hero.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend