With numero uno director Rajamouli at the helm and two leading Tollywood stars, NTR and Ram Charan, sharing screen space for the first time, the hype and expectations surrounding RRR are humongous. Fans across the world are eagerly waiting for this period magnum opus.
Owing to the unprecedented craze, RRR has been getting solid pre-release biz deals from distributors across the world. As per the latest buzz, Phars Films, the Dubai-based leading film distribution house, is said to have acquired RRR’s overseas theatrical rights (except China) by shelling out a whopping Rs 70 crores (approximately).
And, there’s an interesting story behind this historic deal. The buzz is that RRR’s makers have shown one of the film’s grand action sequences to the representatives of Phars Films and this prompted the latter to seal the deal without thinking twice. With the solid craze and a never before cast that also features a few Bollywood A-listers, getting back such a huge investment shouldn’t be a tough task when RRR hits theaters on July 30, 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films