The stage is all set for the grand launch of the highly-anticipated theatrical trailer for NTR and Ram Charan’s pan-India action drama, RRR. The trailers for the film’s 4 South Indian versions will first be screened at several select cinemas across South India and will then be available for streaming on YouTube from 4 PM later today. Needless to say, expectations on this trailer are sky-high among fans
Last night, Team RRR took to social media and revealed that RRR’s trailer will have a duration of 3:07 minutes. Usually, most Indian movie trailers have a duration of less than 3 minutes. At 187 seconds, RRR’s trailer is definitely one of the longest in Indian Cinema in recent times. The trailer is said to have been loaded with Rajamouli’s trademark grandeur and some goosebumps inducing moments and will surely offer the audience a thrill ride into its world.
Also starring Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Kollywood actor Samuthirakani, Shriya, English actors Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody in key roles, RRR is being produced by DVV Danayya. The film is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on January 7.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Radhe Shyam to clear all confusion?
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see