Rarandoi Veduka Chudham has had a splendid Monday and the film has collected nearly Rs.10.39 crore distributor share in both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has grossed $370,566 in overseas until Sunday, and with the Monday collections yet to be reported, the film is racing towards the half-a-million dollar club. By Monday, RRVC has collected an approximate Rs.12.75 crore worldwide share.
Below are RRVC’s 4 days AP/Nizam collections as per the film’s PR team:
|4 days AP & TS share||10.39 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral