Rarandoi Veduka Chudham has had a splendid Monday and the film has collected nearly Rs.10.39 crore distributor share in both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has grossed $370,566 in overseas until Sunday, and with the Monday collections yet to be reported, the film is racing towards the half-a-million dollar club. By Monday, RRVC has collected an approximate Rs.12.75 crore worldwide share.
Below are RRVC’s 4 days AP/Nizam collections as per the film’s PR team:
|4 days AP & TS share||10.39 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today