Rarandoi Veduka Chudham has had a splendid Monday and the film has collected nearly Rs.10.39 crore distributor share in both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has grossed $370,566 in overseas until Sunday, and with the Monday collections yet to be reported, the film is racing towards the half-a-million dollar club. By Monday, RRVC has collected an approximate Rs.12.75 crore worldwide share.
Below are RRVC’s 4 days AP/Nizam collections as per the film’s PR team:
|4 days AP & TS share||10.39 Crs|
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections