Rarandoi Veduka Chudham has had a splendid Monday and the film has collected nearly Rs.10.39 crore distributor share in both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has grossed $370,566 in overseas until Sunday, and with the Monday collections yet to be reported, the film is racing towards the half-a-million dollar club. By Monday, RRVC has collected an approximate Rs.12.75 crore worldwide share.
Below are RRVC’s 4 days AP/Nizam collections as per the film’s PR team:
|4 days AP & TS share||10.39 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5