Rarandoi Veduka Chudham has had a splendid Monday and the film has collected nearly Rs.10.39 crore distributor share in both the Telugu speaking states.
The film has grossed $370,566 in overseas until Sunday, and with the Monday collections yet to be reported, the film is racing towards the half-a-million dollar club. By Monday, RRVC has collected an approximate Rs.12.75 crore worldwide share.
Below are RRVC’s 4 days AP/Nizam collections as per the film’s PR team:
|4 days AP & TS share||10.39 Crs|
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy