Director’s Gunasekhar’s ambitious historical period film, Rudhramadevi 3D, a biopic on Kakatiya warrior princess Rudhramadevi, had a grand release on October 9, 2015. The film had Anushka essaying the titular role, while Rana played Chalukya Veerabhadra and Allu Arjun wooed his fans as Gonagannareddy.
Now, two years after its release, Rudhramadevi is going to be premiered on television. The film will be aired on ETV today afternoon 2 pm. Rudhramadevi had Maestro Ilayaraja’s music and it released in Telugu and Tamil and ended up as a successful venture. Needless to say that this is a pleasant opportunity to relive the epic drama.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure