S S Rajamouli is a busy man these days. Earlier this week he had gone to Karnataka and Kerala to scout for locations for his upcoming film Baahubali. Now, he’s reportedly in Rajasthan to scout for more locations. “Memories of magadheera flooding as we go scouting locs. What fun we had..:),” S S Rajamouli tweeted while touring in Rajasthan. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this period drama which is also said to be an action adventure.
Prabhas and Rana are sporting a completely different look for the film and the lead cast has already begun practicing sword fighting and horse riding for the film. Sabu Cyril is the art director and M M Keeravani is scoring the music. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner. K Raghavendra Rao is presenting this film which will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son