S S Rajamouli is a busy man these days. Earlier this week he had gone to Karnataka and Kerala to scout for locations for his upcoming film Baahubali. Now, he’s reportedly in Rajasthan to scout for more locations. “Memories of magadheera flooding as we go scouting locs. What fun we had..:),” S S Rajamouli tweeted while touring in Rajasthan. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this period drama which is also said to be an action adventure.
Prabhas and Rana are sporting a completely different look for the film and the lead cast has already begun practicing sword fighting and horse riding for the film. Sabu Cyril is the art director and M M Keeravani is scoring the music. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner. K Raghavendra Rao is presenting this film which will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- IT official now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?