Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her Tollywood debut with Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action thriller, Saaho. The film is slated to hit theaters on August 30. Shraddha’s another upcoming Hindi film, Chhichhore, too was supposed to release on August 30.
However, with Saaho hitting theaters on the same day, the makers of Chhichhore have decided to not clash with it and instead postponed their film to September 6. This means that Shraddha will have a busy August, promoting both Saaho and Chhichhore. The latter also stars Sushant Singh Rajput. Dangal director Nitesh Tiwari has directed Chhichhore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake