Prabhas’ fans across the globe are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Saaho. This high budget action thriller is slated to release on August 15. Expectations are sky-high among fans and trade circles since Saaho is the Young Rebel Star’s immediate release after the blockbuster movie franchise, Baahubali.
Saaho’s pre-release business is underway these days. Owing to the unprecedented craze, buyers from Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions are said to be offering crazy amounts to the makers to snatch the distribution rights amid a huge competition.
The buzz is that Saaho’s Telugu version alone is expected to fetch anywhere between Rs 105-110 crores from the twin Telugu states’ distribution rights. The film has high chances to pocket close to Rs 150 crores from the worldwide rights. The film is expected to pocket over Rs 300-325 crore from the distribution rights for all the four versions.
This is a non-Baahubali record by miles, as all other Telugu biggies are sold for about Rs 85-95 crores in the domestic market and another additional Rs 15-20 crores in the overseas market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra