After delivering a series of flops, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej took a break to contemplate on his career and even transformed his physique by slimming down at a fitness center in the US. With renewed energy, he kick-started Chitralahari last year.
With Chitralahari nearing completion and the film hitting screens on April 12, Sai seems to be planning for his next project already. He is rumored to be joining forces with director Maruthi for his next project. And, according to the latest reports, Sai will be undergoing a slight image makeover yet again by shedding a few extra kilos.
Maruthi he is said to be busy penning an out and out entertainer for Sai. An official announcement can be expected sometime in April.
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story