After delivering a series of flops, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej took a break to contemplate on his career and even transformed his physique by slimming down at a fitness center in the US. With renewed energy, he kick-started Chitralahari last year.
With Chitralahari nearing completion and the film hitting screens on April 12, Sai seems to be planning for his next project already. He is rumored to be joining forces with director Maruthi for his next project. And, according to the latest reports, Sai will be undergoing a slight image makeover yet again by shedding a few extra kilos.
Maruthi he is said to be busy penning an out and out entertainer for Sai. An official announcement can be expected sometime in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage