After delivering a series of flops, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej took a break to contemplate on his career and even transformed his physique by slimming down at a fitness center in the US. With renewed energy, he kick-started Chitralahari last year.
With Chitralahari nearing completion and the film hitting screens on April 12, Sai seems to be planning for his next project already. He is rumored to be joining forces with director Maruthi for his next project. And, according to the latest reports, Sai will be undergoing a slight image makeover yet again by shedding a few extra kilos.
Maruthi he is said to be busy penning an out and out entertainer for Sai. An official announcement can be expected sometime in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages