After delivering a series of flops, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej took a break to contemplate on his career and even transformed his physique by slimming down at a fitness center in the US. With renewed energy, he kick-started Chitralahari last year.
With Chitralahari nearing completion and the film hitting screens on April 12, Sai seems to be planning for his next project already. He is rumored to be joining forces with director Maruthi for his next project. And, according to the latest reports, Sai will be undergoing a slight image makeover yet again by shedding a few extra kilos.
Maruthi he is said to be busy penning an out and out entertainer for Sai. An official announcement can be expected sometime in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date