Sai Dharam Tej, who is going through a series of flops is now doing a film called Chitralahari. The latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 12th of April.
The film is being directed by Kishore Tirumala and a chunk of the talkie part has been wrapped up already. Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj play female leads in this romantic entertainer.
Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film. Watch out for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out