Sai Pallavi is not part of Thalaivi, the biopic of former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa, as per the latest revelation by director Vijay. The film has Kangana Ranaut playing the lead role, and there were rumours that Sai Pallavi might play the role of Sasikala; however, Vijay told the media in Chennai that expect for Kangana no one else has been finalised for other roles.
The film is being produced by Vibri Media and it’ll release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Kangana is reportedly learning Tamil so that she can dub on her own, and interestingly, she will also have to gain a lot of weight for her role. The film narrates Jayalalithaa’s story from her teenage years to how she became one of the most popular actresses in Tamil and Telugu cinema, before she rose up the ladder in Tamil Nadu politics.
Meanwhile, Sai Pallavi is gearing up to play the lead role in Venu Udugula’s upcoming film, Virata Parvam in which she’ll play a village girl who becomes a naxalite. She was last seen in Selvaraghavan’s NGK.
The actress had recently appeared
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra