Talented young beauty Sai Pallavi has been mostly seen in minimal makeup avatars in all her movies. Now, for her soon-to-commence period drama, Virata Parvam 1992, she will go totally de-glamorous to look her part as a young village girl.
Apparently, Sai Pallavi essays the role of a heartbroken lover who later becomes a Naxalite. Scenes involving her will be highly emotional and intense. On the other hand, Rana is said to be donning a political leader’s role in this Venu Udugula directorial. The film is set in early 90s Telangana and the story is based on real incidents.
Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu will be jointly bankrolling Virata Parvam 1992. The regular shooting will commence in just. Tabu, Priyamani, Eswari Rao and Zarina Wahab also play prominent roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health
- Unseen- A cute Akhil on the sets of Mahesh’s Takkari Donga
- Mythri Movie Makers signs a star director for their next?
- This is how much Rhea Chakraborthy spent from Sushanth’s account?
- Poll : Which of these Rajamouli films should have a sequel?