Rana and Sai Pallavi’s new film under Venu Udugula’s direction will have its formal launch tomorrow. Titled Virata Parvam 1992, the film will go on floors from July.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that Sai Pallavi will take part in the first schedule of the shoot. Reports suggest that Rana will join the sets only after wrapping up his ongoing film, Haathi Mere Saathi.
For this film, Rana will be going for a makeover. Bollywood actress Tabu will be playing a key role in this film. Suresh Babu will bankroll the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?