Salman Khan is ready with his new film Radhe that will be out this 13th of May in a big way on Zeeplex. The songs have already become a rage and there is a decent buzz for this film.
The film went for a censor screening and got a shocking 21 cuts. The film is based on drugs and there are so many dialogues and scenes that encourage this.
So, the film got as many cuts and left with no choice, Salman and the team had to approve it as the film will be out on OTT and so many families will watch it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram