Samantha is betting big on her upcoming comedy drama, Oh! Baby. The film is the remake of a Korean film, Miss Granny, and the Telugu version has been directed by Nandini Reddy. The film has veteran actress, Lakshmi, exploring her younger self, and Samantha has played the role when Lakshmi is 20-something.
Talking about how she prepared for the role, Samantha said, “I grew up without grandparents. So my director took me to an old age home where I met the most wonderful people. Their stories stayed with me through the shooting of the film. They surprised me how childlike they were. I put all that my mind could absorb into ‘Bebakka’. Will watch the movie on the first day with them and hope that they approve of me,” Samantha said.
The film also stars Naga Shaurya, Lakshmi, Rao Ramesh, and Rajendra Prasad in key roles. Oh! Baby is slated for release on July 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message