In yet another move to erase barriers and boundaries (quite literally), actress Samantha has signed her maiden international project. Interestingly, Sam will be seen in a bold role of a 27-year-old progressive bisexual woman in the movie. Titled ‘Arrangements of Love’, the film will be directed by Philip John, who had earlier directed ‘Downton Abbey’.
Arrangements of Love will be produced by Sunita Tati’s production house Guru Films, the banner that co-produced Samantha’s Oh Baby! More details about the film’s cast and crew members and shooting formalities will be out soon. Apart from this milestone project, Samantha also has a couple of movies in Tollywood and Kollywood and is also in talks for her Bollywood debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Prestigious teaser of Bimbisara to be out on this date
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next