Actress Samantha is eagerly awaiting the release of Oh! Baby, the much-talked-about Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama Miss Granny. The film is scheduled to hit screens on July 5. Now, if the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Sam may soon sign a horror film.
Apparently, Sam has been in talks with Tamil director Doss Ramasamy for a female-centric horror thriller. This film will be primarily made in Tamil and later dubbed in Telugu. Doss Ramasamy had earlier directed Nayanthara’s 2017 acclaimed horror thriller, Dora. We will have to wait until an official is out regarding Sam’s next. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut