Tollywood actress Samantha’s 2018 supernatural thriller, U Turn, is all set to get a remake in Hindi. Young Bollywood actress Alaya Fernandez, who made her acting debut with Saif Ali Khan and Tabu’s Jawaani Jaaneman a couple of years ago, will step into Samantha’s shoes for the remake.
U Turn showcases the pursuit of a journalist, who finds herself in mysterious deaths of several people who take a u-turn by removing roadblocks on a highway. The film was originally made in Kannada, with Shraddha Srinath playing the lead role.
Ekta Kapoor and Sobha Kapoor will be bankrolling U Turn’s Hindi remake under Cult Movies banner. Debutant Arif Khan is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story
- Interesting: Lokesh Kanagaraj planned to remake this superhit film with Suriya and Karthi