Tollywood actress Samantha’s 2018 supernatural thriller, U Turn, is all set to get a remake in Hindi. Young Bollywood actress Alaya Fernandez, who made her acting debut with Saif Ali Khan and Tabu’s Jawaani Jaaneman a couple of years ago, will step into Samantha’s shoes for the remake.
U Turn showcases the pursuit of a journalist, who finds herself in mysterious deaths of several people who take a u-turn by removing roadblocks on a highway. The film was originally made in Kannada, with Shraddha Srinath playing the lead role.
Ekta Kapoor and Sobha Kapoor will be bankrolling U Turn’s Hindi remake under Cult Movies banner. Debutant Arif Khan is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?