Popular comedy hero Sampoornesh Babu is admired by his followers for his crazy antics on and off the screen. Now, the Burning Star has touched everyone’s hearts as he became the first Telugu film personality to come forward and help the Chennai cyclone victims.
This morning, Sampoornesh Babu announced on his Twitter page that he is donating 50,000 towards the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund. Sampoo said that he is deeply devastated by the hardships being faced by the Chennai victims and decided to stand by them in their difficult times.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’