It is a known fact that the shooting of KGF 2 has started once again in Karnataka. Yash has joined the team and is busy canning for his scenes. But the main worry is about Sanjay Dutt who is playing the main villain.
Sanjay Dutt has been diagnosed with cancer and so much money and time are at stake because of him. But the star hero in an interview says that he is ready to shoot once again for the film.
Sanjay Dutt is getting his treatment done and still managing to shoot. Sanjay says that he has given bulk dates for the film in the month of November and will finish the film at one stretch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie