From the past few weeks, we have been continuously updating you about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar. As reported earlier, a month long schedule has been planned in various areas of Gujarat and a major chunk of the film will be wrapped up during this shoot.
Latest report from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain Kabir Singh has joined the shoot from today. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on Kabir and Pawan Kalyan in the direction of Bobby.
Kajal is the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad and is likely to hit the screens in summer 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow