Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses on the first day of its release and collected impressive figures. Sadly, the collections took a down slide and according to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 6.1 crores in the ceded area till date.
Pawan Kalyan’s star power and craze have managed these collections. Sharat Marar has produced this film along with Eros International. Bobby is the director and Kajal plays the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless