NTR Jr got a lot of applause for his performance in Jai Lava Kusa; however, ever since the film release, fans of Tarak were eager to know who were those two people who convinced him to do the film. Finally, the secret has been revealed.
It all started when NTR dropped a hint at the film’s pre-release event that there were two people who encouraged Tarak to do the film when he was in a major dilemma whether he can pull it off or not. Back then, the actor promised to reveal the names of the two people if the film becomes a hit. And ever since, fans have been asking Tarak to reveal the secret.
And it turns out that those two people are – S S Rajamouli and Koratala Siva. Kona Venkat, who worked on the film’s script, revealed this information when a fan brought up the topic once again. It’s worth noting that Tarak and S S Rajamouli have been thick friends for several years now, and Koratala Siva delivered a huge blockbuster like Janatha Garage with Tarak.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international