Senior Telugu writer turned actor, Posani Krishna Murali is a familiar name in Telugu states for his controversies. During the 2019 general elections, he even supported YSRCP and did campaigning in the Andhra region.
Now, as YS Jagan led government is formed in AP, Posani is planning to meet the chief minister. Reportedly, the senior actor is keen on establishing a film studio in Andhra and is going to meet Jagan to discuss the same topic in the next few weeks.
Further developments regarding the news are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT