Not only millions of fans, but even several film celebrities are eagerly waiting for stalwart Tamil hero Kamal Haasan’s political entry. Yesterday, on the occasion of International Women’s Day, senior comedienne Kovai Sarala joined Kamal’s party Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM).
Addressing the media on this occasion, Kovai Sarala said that she will strive had to strengthen MNM among the masses. However, the actress didn’t reveal if she will be contesting in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Kamal Haasan and Kovai Sarala played husband and wife in the yesteryear classic comedy, Sathi Leelavathi, that released more than 2 decades ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement