Not only millions of fans, but even several film celebrities are eagerly waiting for stalwart Tamil hero Kamal Haasan’s political entry. Yesterday, on the occasion of International Women’s Day, senior comedienne Kovai Sarala joined Kamal’s party Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM).
Addressing the media on this occasion, Kovai Sarala said that she will strive had to strengthen MNM among the masses. However, the actress didn’t reveal if she will be contesting in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Kamal Haasan and Kovai Sarala played husband and wife in the yesteryear classic comedy, Sathi Leelavathi, that released more than 2 decades ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon