For the last few months, senior hero Rajasekhar has been in news for his ongoing film, Kalki, a high budget period investigative thriller. Surprisingly, even before Kalki hit screens, Rajasekhar has lined up a political drama for its release.
Rajasekhar’s soon-to-release film has been titled Arjuna. He plays dual roles in the movie, one of a middle-aged officer and another a seasoned politician. Arjuna has completed its censor formalities with a UA certificate. The film is slated for release on March 15. Kanmani has directed the film and C Kalyan has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function