Whenever Shankar and Rajinikanth join hands, magic happens all over. The duo has now collaborated for India’s biggest film to date and that is 2.0. The film’s audio launch happened in Dubai yesterday in a never before scene manner and Shankar revealed some very interesting facts about Rajinikanth and his dedication.
Shankar said that Rajini had to stay inside a box buried under the ground for 4 hours and he did it without any fuss shocking the entire unit. The ace filmmaker added that the younger generation should learn from the man and give 100% dedication to their craft.
Rajini will be seen as the Robot Chitti in this film which is produced by Lyca Productions.
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy