Bubbly actress Shanvi Srivastava, known for her roles in Lovely and Adda, has been roped in to star in the Kannada remake of Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy. The movie turned out to be one of the biggest blockbusters in Tollywood this year.
“The remake will be my next project in Kannada. I’m really excited about it,” Shanvi told IANS. She will be reprising Lavanya Tripati’s role. The remake, to be jointly produced by Rockline Venkatesh and Allu Aravind, will be directed by Ramesh Aravind and will feature Golden Star Ganesh in the lead.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend