Young hero Sharwanand’s Mahanubhavudu all laced up to jump into the Dussehra box-office clash on September 29th. The hilarious Maruthi directorial that has Sharwa playing a sufferer of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder reminds us of the amnesiac Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, which was dealt with a huge entertainment quotient. In fact, Maruthi gave a glimpse of his comic treatment in Mahanubhavudu with the promotional material that has been out until now.
Like BBM gave a new star image for Nani, there is a strong forecast that Sharwa’s stardom will reach a new level after Mahanubhavudu’s release. Last two years have been a memorable journey for Sharwanand as he scored surprising blockbusters, beating the odds against star heroes’ movies.
Given the grand audio success and the positive vibes around, the film’s production house UV Creations is confident of repeating a BBM with Mahanubhavudu.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake