Hero Sharwa is busy with many films in his kitty and has his dates blocked for the next three months. He has two films lined up in the form of Ranarangam and 96 remake. Apart from that, the news is that Sharwa is all set to work in the direction of a debutante.
The update is that Sharwa is quite impressed with the script of a short film maker called Kishorudu and has asked him to develop it further. If this film is confirmed then it will be second time that Sharwa will be giving a chance to a short film maker. However, an official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Previously, he gave a chance to Sujeeth for Run Raja Run who was also a short film maker.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular director to launch his son with a multi-starrer
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?