Hero Sharwa is busy with many films in his kitty and has his dates blocked for the next three months. He has two films lined up in the form of Ranarangam and 96 remake. Apart from that, the news is that Sharwa is all set to work in the direction of a debutante.
The update is that Sharwa is quite impressed with the script of a short film maker called Kishorudu and has asked him to develop it further. If this film is confirmed then it will be second time that Sharwa will be giving a chance to a short film maker. However, an official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Previously, he gave a chance to Sujeeth for Run Raja Run who was also a short film maker.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date