Every film brings in new challenges for actors like Sharwanand. The young hero came out with flying colors this festive season as Mahanubhavudu is declared the Dussehra winner. This wholesome family entertainer is attracting huge crowds and the box-office collections are reportedly picking up with each passing day.
Meanwhile, the film’s hero Sharwanand is impressing everyone with his style quotient. Sharwanand never experimented generously on his looks and body language. But for the Maruti penned OCD characterization in Mahanubhavudu, Sharwa’s hair style and costume selection is simply perfect, aptly matching his OCD body language.
A special mention is being made by the female audience on the refreshing romantic track in the film, where Sharwanand is looking damn hot and even overshadowed heroine Mehreen’s charms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival