Every film brings in new challenges for actors like Sharwanand. The young hero came out with flying colors this festive season as Mahanubhavudu is declared the Dussehra winner. This wholesome family entertainer is attracting huge crowds and the box-office collections are reportedly picking up with each passing day.
Meanwhile, the film’s hero Sharwanand is impressing everyone with his style quotient. Sharwanand never experimented generously on his looks and body language. But for the Maruti penned OCD characterization in Mahanubhavudu, Sharwa’s hair style and costume selection is simply perfect, aptly matching his OCD body language.
A special mention is being made by the female audience on the refreshing romantic track in the film, where Sharwanand is looking damn hot and even overshadowed heroine Mehreen’s charms.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside