Shivani Rajasekhar, elder daughter of senior stars Rajasekhar and Jeevitha, is currently working on her maiden Telugu film, Two States. Now, even before she completed her first film, Shivani has reportedly signed her debut film in Tamil.
Apparently, Shivani will be playing the female lead in young Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s soon-to-commence film. The film has Jallikattu backdrop and is said to be a rural drama. Shivani is also in talks for Malayalam star Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal’s next film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?