Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming political drama, NGK, is gearing up for a simultaneous release in Tamil and Telugu on May 31st. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film has cleared the censor formalities and received a clean U certificate.
Getting a U certificate for a political action thriller like NGK is quite shocking to fans and the audience. On the other hand, the film’s pre-release event will be held on the 28th of this month at JRC Convention in Hyderabad.
Directed by Selva Raghavan, NGK has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP