Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming political drama, NGK, is gearing up for a simultaneous release in Tamil and Telugu on May 31st. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film has cleared the censor formalities and received a clean U certificate.
Getting a U certificate for a political action thriller like NGK is quite shocking to fans and the audience. On the other hand, the film’s pre-release event will be held on the 28th of this month at JRC Convention in Hyderabad.
Directed by Selva Raghavan, NGK has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date