Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming political drama, NGK, is gearing up for a simultaneous release in Tamil and Telugu on May 31st. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film has cleared the censor formalities and received a clean U certificate.
Getting a U certificate for a political action thriller like NGK is quite shocking to fans and the audience. On the other hand, the film’s pre-release event will be held on the 28th of this month at JRC Convention in Hyderabad.
Directed by Selva Raghavan, NGK has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?