The Christmas battle has become all the more interesting with four films belonging to completely different genres trying their luck at the box-office. The Sudheer Babu-starrer Bhale Manchi Roju is one of the prominent films of these four for being a crime comedy thriller.
Directed by debutant Sriram Adittya, Bhale Manchi Roju has a crisp runtime of just about 134 minutes, which will be a great advantage for the film’s box-office prospects. Also, the film is releasing amid decent buzz and with the censor board’s appreciation, it has already made a good start.
Bhale Manchi Roju also stars Wamiqa Gabbi, Saikumar and Venu etc in prominent roles. Sudheer’s close friends Vijay and Shashi produced the film under their 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next