Yes! You heard it right. July 19th will be one of the most important day in Shruthi Haasan’s life. Her two big budget Hindi films in Ramaiya Vastavaiya and D-Day are going to release on the same day of July 19th. These are huge projects for Shruthi and depending on the success of these films, Shruthi is looking to consolidate her position in Bollywood as well.
Already she has some stunning projects in Telugu, and we hope that her Hindi projects also do well. Shruthi is currently basking in the glory of her latest success Balupu and is filming for Allu Arjun’s Race Gurram.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans